Wooden baroque frames are available in different shapes and colors.
An individually made baroque frame is composed of:
- Individual cut and frame made of wood
- Passepartout Made in different shapes and colors: Rectangular • Oval • With shape or figure cut (words or names, for example) • Custom • With multiple cutouts for series of images in horizontal or vertical orientation
- Glass cut to protect your artwork. You have the choice between normal glass • anti-reflective glass (without reflexes) • museum glass • functional glass • acrylic glass (light and unbreakable)
- Back wall cut: Conservatory back wall • Museum box • Dibond • Foamboard • MDF
- Picture hanger: Normal hanger • Folding eyelet hanger (disappear behind the frame) • Hanger (for pushing and conveying in the horizontal position)
Our offer of baroque picture frames from baroque bars
Our range of baroque moldings and golden wood profiles for making your individual baroque picture frame is one of the largest in Rhein-Main. We will gladly advise you on all of the above-mentioned components of our baroque frames and will give you helpful tips on framing and picture suspension of all kinds. Visit us with your artwork in our specialist workshop and get a picture of us.
Art & More uses top-quality materials and guarantees professional framing (for example, dust-proof and non-aging) to the museum standard.