Conservation Mat Boards are custom made in our workshop
Our conservation mat boards consist of two parts: an individually manufactured, acid-free mat board with a cut out and a matching back side. Both parts are glued together on one side and used for the presentation, storage and archiving of photos and artworks. Also suitable for archive boxes.
- Art & More Conservation mat boards are available in five different acid-free qualities from standard to premium (museum quality) to unbuffered archive boxes.
- At Art & More, you can have your conservation mat board custom made from 5 different strengths (1.4 to 4 mm).
- Mount board sizes up to 150 cm available (for selected colours only).
- Conservation mat boards are available in 80+ colors.
- All passepartout cartons have an optimal flatness
- Image sections are cut with 45 degree cutting edge
Conservation Mat Boards are available in portrait or landscape format and extremely easy to use:
- Open the conservation mat board, which is just glued with acid-free adhesive tape
- Glue your photo or artwork with acid-free adhesive tape or photo corners on the back side
- Ready to present or store your photos, drawings and much more
With a conservation mat board your photo or artwork is protected optimally and can be presented inexpensively and professionally at the same time.